It's that time again everyone :) This info will be posted on Scrapbook Calls & Scrapscene this week but wanted to share it with you all first :)
Deadline: September 13th, 2009
Do you love using sketches to jump-start your layouts? 52 Sketches 52 Weeks, a rapidly growing sketch challenge site & online community, is seeking 6 - 10 design team members for a term lasting from October 4th, 2009 to January 3rd, 2010 (although new DT members will not technically be starting until October 4th, if chosen, you will be receiving your first 2 sketches on September 18th & they will be due to me by October 2nd).
* Create 2 layouts every 4 weeks (you will be given these approximately 2 weeks prior to their due date)
* Meet deadlines for submitting layouts - this is SUPER important!!
* Provide 2 mini tutorials (topic of your choice) during your term to be shared with our members in our forum. As stated this is a "mini" tutorial - something quick & fun to share for added inspiration.
* Participate ACTIVELY and REGULARLY in our online community (www.52sketches52weeks.ning.com
) by commenting on layouts, welcoming new members, and participating in our forum.
* The opportunity to be part of this fun, friendly, up & coming sketch site & community.
* A design team blinkie to add to your blog & your signature (where allowed).
* A few scrappy goodies will be mailed out to design team members at the end of each completed month for all your hard work.
How to Apply:
All you need to do is choose one of our 2009 sketches and give us your take on it. All sketches can be found in our online community (www.52sketches52weeks.ning.com
). International scrappers are welcome to apply. We are searching for all types of scrappy styles on our team - the most important thing is to be creative!!
Please include in your application the following items:
* Email Address
* Link to your blog and/or online gallery
* List of DTs you are currently on (if any) - this will not affect our decision, just purely for our interest
* Your sample layout & the sketch number it is based from
Send your completed application to email@example.com no later than September 13th, 2009. Please put "Designer Call" in your subject line. New designers will be notified by September 16th, 2009.
For more information please visit our blog at www.52sketches52weeks.com
and our online community at www.52sketches52weeks.ning.com